Contact Us!
We call ASAP!

○ Obtaining a Green Card

The Alberto Brothers Law Firm represents individuals who wish to live, work, and reside in the United States.  In order to do so, these foreign nationals must obtain a “Green Card,” formally known as Form I-551.

Green Cards are issued to legal Immigrants (otherwise known as “Legal Permanent Residents.”)

Green cards are issued in three basic ways: (1) to certain, qualified family members (2) to certain workers and (3) by way of the green card lottery.

The Alberto Brothers Law Firm navigates individuals, businesses, families, spouses, parents, siblings through the maze of Immigration laws and regulations necessary to obtain a Green Card.

Please call the Alberto Brothers Law Firm NOW to make an appointment.