Contact Us!
We call ASAP!

○ Uniting Family Members from Around the World

One of the most common goals and dreams our client’s share is the desire to UNITE WITH RELATIVES THAT LIVE IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES.

THE ALBERTO BROTHERS LAW FIRM represents the spouses, parents, children, and siblings of U.S. Citizens or Legal Permanent Residents who currently live abroad, but now wish to unite in the U.S.

THE ALBERTO BROTHERS LAW FIRM helps these families to navigate legal obstacles / strategies, such as their children “Aging-Out,” long-processing times, the ability to travel with a tourist visa (B1/B2) while an immigrant application is pending, and the transfer or retention of priority dates.

Please call THE ALBERTO BROTHERS LAW FIRM to help you and your family implement the most effective strategy to unite your Family in the United States.